Gilbertscar Foot is our Holiday Let & Self Catering Cottage in Ambleside. It set in a quiet rural location just a 10-12 minute walk from the town centre.
Recently refurbished to a high standard with 2 double en-suite bedrooms ideal for 4 people. Gilbertscar is a self-contained apartment on two floors and is part of a Victorian country house built in 1866. It is ideally situated in the heart of the Lake District and gives you easy access to the magnificent scenery and all of the attractions in the National Park.
- Spacious Lounge with bay window overlooking the River Rothay
- Newly fitted kitchen/diner equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher , microwave etc.
- A double bedroom with en-suite shower room overlooking the River Rothay
- A twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with views over Loughrigg Fell
- A small utility room with washer/dryer
- Small patio garden overlooking the River Rothay
- Access to extensive fell gardens with spectacular views o the surrounding fells
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Children 10 and over
- Non smoking
- Sorry no pets
You also have access to the gardens of Riverside B&B which is right next door.
Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday and are for a minimum of 7 days. For shorter bookings please call on 015394 32395.