Diney's Homemade Granola Recipe
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 125 mls maple syrup
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300g oats
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 4 tblsp sesame seeds
- 100g flaked almonds
- Combine the vegetable oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla essence
- Mix the sunflower seeds, oats. sesame seeds and almonds in a large bowl
- Mix all of the ingredients together until thoroughly coated
- Spread over a shallow oven tray and put in the oven at 150C to bake for 30 minutes; turning and stiring once until evenly browned. Take out of the oven.
- In a separate bowl mix 50g coconut with 100g dried berries (crannberries, sour cherries and blueberries). Stir into the oat mixture and allow to cool.